Wednesday 13 August 2014

We are now on Instagram!

Well - finding myself with a quiet few moments in the shop, I decided that we should join in the fun with everyone else! Having become quite addicted to Instagram myself, I'm quite excited to be able to do it for the shop as well. And best of all I can do it live from the shop via my mobile! If you want to follow us then we are @glosartscrafts

Now - I'm also told that I can embed pictures from instagram here on our blog, so here goes the first experiment........

If it works, you should see a fabulous oil painting of Gloucester Cathedral by Tom Gowen, a new artist in the shop this month.


Fingers crossed that it works!

Yes! It did - but only after an hour of tinkering! I've also managed to add a latest instagram feed to the side bar of the blog so you should be able to see what we're up to.

So do pop into the shop if you're in Gloucester, there's always a lot to see and friendly artists/ artisans to chat to. Also, we will be announcing some very exciting news about the shop very, very soon so watch this space...............

(In case there are any bloggers out there wanting to add their instagrams to their blog and are having trouble - I used SnapWidget to create the embed code rather than instagram's own option which simply didn't work. To avoid much frustration, also change the SnapWidget html code to read https rather than http - that took me ages to figure out! Good Luck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment